About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 15 October 2017

Sunday Workbench 15 October

You've had a plethora of posts this week, so there isn't a huge amount to talk about today. I have finished painting the "red hat" cavalry, given them a Klear/ink coat, varnished them and stuck them onto their bases:




I'll be adding the basing texture shortly, then will finish the basing tomorrow night - if you're lucky that will mean a "finished" post tomorrow night.

Now that I have a good base of Ming troops for ADLG finished, I might take a break from them for a week or so and paint something else. I still have the various Seven Years War command groups that I owe people to paint up, so that will probably be what I go with - just a handful of figures, but they are all different nations (and in one case "imaginations") which means all different uniforms.


It's SELWG show next Sunday which I am likely to be going to - if I do there will be a couple of posts (pics of games, swag) from that rather than a Sunday Workbench.

No comments:

Post a Comment