About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Thursday 12 January 2017

AHPC7 - Challenge Day 24

I felt absolutely lousy when I got home this evening, so after a quick cup-a-soup I crashed out for an hour or two. When I got up I didn't feel like painting, but after a pleasant dinner I decided that I should do something, even if it's not painting. So, I popped the hussars off their painting sticks and glued them onto bases:



I'll see how I feel later - maybe I'll do some more work on the cossacks.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, bloody hell TamsinP, way to go. Popped in by chance, only to see a marathon going on and find the proprietor hors de combat.

    Get well soon. Those figures are belters.

    James

    ReplyDelete