About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 31 December 2016

AHPC7 - Challenge Day 12

Despite being out until early afternoon today, I have made excellent progress on the Nubians. I've finished painting the command figures and made a good start on the next batch of figures:





With a bit of luck, I should be able to finish the second batch and also take the third batch (which is slightly larger) through to completion tomorrow, leaving just the three batches of bowmen and the slaves to do. I think I'll be able to get at least two batches of bowmen finished on Monday.

Sadly, I'm back at work on Tuesday which only leaves evenings free for painting. I should be able to manage the rest by Wednesday, then it's onto basing and flocking [reminder to self - need to make up the static grass mix]. And then I can finish up the grav vehicles before moving onto the next batch of figures - maybe something big for the "East" bonus theme round?

4 comments:

  1. You really have made fabulous progress with these Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Michael said fabulous progress. Happy new year Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nubians in grav vehicles! It doesn't get any better!
    Seriously, great painting, good luck with the challenge.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Michael A - indeed I have m'Lord! :)

    @ Dannoc - cheers and HNY! :)

    @ Steve63 - thanks! Nubians in grav vehicles? Not sure that those are in the army list, but could be fun trying ;)

    ReplyDelete