About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Thursday 11 February 2016

Challenge Day 53 - Korean Commanders Day 2

My powers of prediction were spot on - I wasn't in any state last night to even think about trying to paint details on the Korean commanders! I fully expect that I will be in a similar position tomorrow night...

I was still feeling the effects a bit this evening, so haven't done quite as much as I'd have liked. I have got all the metals done. I'd forgotten what a PITA doing the studs/rivets on the brigandine coats is.

Anyhoos, here are a couple of pics of them:




Of course, this leaves me with more work to do on Friday night and Saturday to get them finished. I should still manage to finish them in time to submit this weekend though (unless I'm still feeling the effects of Thursday's team meal with our departing manager when I get home on Friday).

2 comments:

  1. Dear Tamsin,
    Keep saying to yourself "It's only a hobby..." If you can't pick up a paint brush because you aren't feeling up to it, so what? You can still buy food at the local grocery, your rent is getting paid, and you still have friends who think you're terrific.
    Once again, this time with feeling, "It's only a hobby..." It is supposed to make you feel good - not be a burden.
    Hope you feel better soon,
    Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep pluggin' away!! You'll get there in the end.

    ReplyDelete